As has been widely reported, Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D) Ohio switched his vote on ObamaCare after President Obama wined and dined him on an Air Force One flight to Cleveland. (For video of the evening’s events, just rent Pretty Woman)
So, The Snark Factor has learned the six things President Obama offered Kucinich to switch his vote. Warning, you will be shocked by the corruption.
1. Pledged that the Oompa Loompa Song from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory will no longer be played before Kucinich makes remarks on the House floor.
2. Offered him a one year supply of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
3. Gave him an autographed picture of the cast from Saved By The Bell.
4. Put Jack Nicholson on speakerphone and had him say: “You can’t handle the truth” until Dennis started to giggle.
5. Pledged to keep abortion legal and funded by Obamacare through the 12th trimester.
6. After 3 hours, President Obama finally agreed to Kucinich’s request to “pull my finger.”