This week on the big show, Fingers and Tracy discuss Golden Shower Gate, the fake news story put out by the failing pile of garbage known as BuzzFeed, Obama’s farewell speech, the wonderfully glorious Holman Rule, and Trump’s press conference.
A new episode will drop next week. All episodes will be posted to SoundCloud. You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher and TuneIn, or follow us on facebook. Check the feed often, you never know when we’re going to drop an Enough Already Bite.
(CNN) — Authorities in several Midwestern states were flooded Wednesday night with reports of a gigantic fireball lighting up the sky, the National Weather Service said.
The fireball was visible for about 15 minutes beginning about 10 p.m., said the National Weather Service in Sullivan, Wisconsin, just west of Milwaukee.
“The fireball was seen over the northern sky, moving from west to east,” said the NWS in the Quad Cities area, which includes parts of Iowa and Illinois.
“Well before it reached the horizon, it broke up into smaller pieces and was lost from sight,” the service said. “Several reports of a prolonged sonic boom were received from areas north of Highway 20, along with shaking of homes, trees and various other objects including wind chimes,” it said.
There are several possible explanations for this fireball: I have come up with six.
1) The fire was the end result of an Oprah chili burp.
2) It was Paula Abdul’s career, never to be seen again.
3) The fireball was brought on by the awesomeness of KFC’s new Double Down sandwich.
4) The light in the sky was actually just Billy Mays trying to communicate with us.
5) Rahm Emanuel’s swear jar exploded.
6) Nancy Pelosi’s Aqua Net soaked hair got too close to President Obama’s cigarette…